UPDATE FROM 29 MARCH 2021
* NSW Health has revised the COVID-19 guidelines for places of worship effective from 29 March 2021. The maximum number of people at the Church will be only limited to the 2 square metre rule.
* Please use the QR code on the entrance doors of the Church to sign in your names and contact details.
* Sanitise your hands before entering the Church. Hand sanitisers are available at the entrance of the Church.
* Sit in pews according to social distance rules.
* If you’re feeling unwell, please refrain from coming to Church.
* Re Weddings and Funerals: please contact the parish office for updated details.
* Please contact the parish office on 02 4789 2232 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more details.