Feast Day of St Padre Pio at St Padre Pio Parish, Glenmore Park
Everyone is invited to join us for our parochial feast of St. Padre Pio. There are numerous blessings received by his intercession and we thank God for the gift of our patron: St. Padre Pio.
Sunday 24 September: Feast Day of St Padre Pio, 10am: Solemn Procession with the Relic of St Padre Pio, followed by the Feast Day Mass. Fellowship meal and veneration & blessing by St. Padre Pio’s holy relic. (PLEASE NOTE: No 8am Mass)
Few important things to keep in mind:
• Bring along your family and friends to receive the blessing and intercession of our beloved patron St. Padre Pio.
• Come dressed in your Sunday best or even in cultural dress.
• Please allow sufficient time for yourself to park and proceed to the school hall for the procession.
• If the car park is full, then you will need to use the streets to park.
• After the Mass, we will have a fellowship meal with all. Please bring a plate of food to share with others. Food can be dropped off at the bus bay. It is a great opportunity to show our hospitality to others.
• The blessing by the Holy Relic of St. Padre Pio will take place after the fellowship meal. Every family will be blessed individually.
• There will be a piety store with religious items on sale.
• Please follow the guidance of the ushers.
• Pray, Hope and Don’t worry – and enjoy the parish feast
For any enquiries, please contact the parish office on 4789 2232.
St. Padre Pio Parish, 34-38 William Howell Dr, Glenmore Park NSW 2745