Join us as we celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the Stigmata and the 50th Anniversary of his death.
Thursday 20 September: Novena to St. Padre Pio & Mass at 7pm.
Friday 21 September: Novena to St. Padre Pio & Mass at 7pm.
Saturday 22 September: Novena to St. Padre Pio & Mass at 5.30pm.
Sunday 23 September: Feast Day of St Padre Pio, 9.30am Procession followed by a Solemn Mass, veneration & blessing by St. Padre Pio’s holy relic and other festivities.
Some points to take note of for the Feast Day, 23 September:
- The parking will be on the streets so please give yourself enough time to find parking. If you are bringing food or driving disabled persons, you can drive into the main car park to drop off but then need to park on the streets. The car park is having rides for children. Please use the pedestrian gate to enter the Church premises rather than using the drive way for safety reasons.
- The procession will start at 9.30 am from the Bethany school hall so please be present in advance.
- The veneration and blessing by the Relic of St. Padre Pio will take place soon after the Mass.
- Please bring a plate of food to share.
- Please return all raffle ticket booklets asap.
- For children rides, buy the tickets online with discount: TryBooking: $25 for unlimited rides (only available till Thursday 20 September, 1pm), $30 for unlimited rides on the day, $5 per ride and $20 for 5 rides on the day. Link for the site to purchase tickets: https://www.trybooking.com/YBBH
For any enquiries, please contact the parish office on 4737 9735.